The Drawmer DS201 is a sophisticated dual channel noise gate, which may be used as two independent channels or linked for true stereo operation. It incorporates a number of impressive features, many pioneered by Drawmer, which are invaluable to the sound engineer and not found on conventional noise gates:
· Variable high-pass and low-pass filters for 'frequency conscious' gating;
· Comprehensive envelope control, attack, hold, decay and range;
· Extremely low-noise and low-distortion circuitry;
· Ultra-fast response time;
· Comprehensive side-chain filtering;
· 'Key listen' facility;
· 'Traffic light display giving clear indication of gate status;
· Balanced inputs and outputs.
These features and the DS201's user-friendliness have helped it to become the worldwide 'industry standard' noise gate.
Do you have content, to add, about the Drawmer DS201 Dual Noise Gate or associated topics? Please feel free to Share it, here!
Return from Drawmer DS201 Dual Noise Gate to Outboard Recording Equipment